Important Update from Docupro
July 30, 2012 By admin
Over the past few months, Docupro has gone through some changes. We appreciate your patience and loyalty during this time. We believe that we will now be able to offer you even better service, pricing, products and services.
Management Changes: While we are sad to see him go, Greg Smith has retired from Docupro. He and his wife, Sheila, are enjoying their retirement together. Chris Yates is full owner of Docupro. Additionally, you may see Kevin Baker, IT Director for Docupro, maintaining your equipment.
Products and Services: You can continue to rely on Docupro, a certified Lexmark dealer, for all of your Lexmark printing needs, including copiers, printers and toners, and service for your other equipment. There is additional exciting news coming soon that will allow us to service your business needs even more thoroughly. That announcement will be coming very soon!
Better Pricing: In addition to our already low prices and standard Net 30 policy for all clients, we now offer a Net 10 discount of 5%.
Free Shipping: Not only can we offer better pricing, but we are also extending free shipping on all orders.
Better Availability: Improved distribution systems allow for more product on-hand with fewer back orders. If your order contains out-of-stock items, you now have the option to ship what is available immediately or hold the order until it is complete.
Easier Ordering: You spoke and we listened. Ordering online will soon be easier than ever before. Stay tuned for improvements to our online ordering system. In the meantime, simply email your orders to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate service.
Again, we appreciate your patience and loyalty and we would like to hear from you! If you have any thoughts or suggestions on how we can improve our service to you, please send us an email to email@example.com or follow us and comment on Facebook or Twitter .
The Docupro Team
The Perfect Solution
Carbon SiX Managed Print Service from Docupro
BIG Trends impacting printer devices in today’s business:
- The Gartner Group estimates that corporations spend between 1-3% of their annual revenue on printing
- The average office employee spends $15,000 a year in document output*
- The cost of printing continues to increase due to higher page volumes and increased use of color devices
- Printer volumes are increasing: 9% in Black & White, 19% in color, 11% overall annually
- The average office has 1 printing device for every 4 employees when the optimum ratio is 1 to 10.
- The average printing device is more than 5 years old and in an error state 55% of the time
What increases printing costs:
- Ordering rush supplies and emergency servicing
- Keeping an inventory of printer supplies on-hand that gets misplaced, lost, damaged
- Spending IT’s time on printing device maintenance issues (40% of all IT/help desk calls are printer/copier-related)
- Little or no device placement management results in high-cost devices receiving the volume of pages.
- Utilizing multiple vendors to maintain multiple devices
Opportunities for “Print” Control and Efficiency with Carbon SiX Managed Print Services
Carbon SiX Printing Solutions is an innovative print management system that will maximize the potential of your printer fleet. This turn-key print management program manages the service and supply needs of your printers, allowing your organization to gain control, increase efficiencies, and control printing costs.
Here are the key elements:
- Supplies (toner, parts … all you need to feed your printers)
- Software to see, monitor, fix, supply, report
- Service (over the phone & on-site)
- Inventory Management on Supplies
- Ongoing Print Management Consulting
- Trusted Sales Support – Single Point of Contact
Sounds good, but what does it look like “from the driver’s seat”? Here’s a screen shot:
- Supplies Status
- Device Status
- Page Counts
- IP Address
- Physical Location
- Asset Number
In other words, a way to tame the chaos that drains your time and distracts you from important strategic initiatives.
Carbon SiX Program Highlights
1. Quality Toner Supplies
2. Free national service labor and parts* on the printer while the cartridge is in printer
3. National Dispatch, specially trained to provide phone “triage”
4. Free proactive monitoring—printer service errors, toner levels, usage metering
5. Free reporting—device usage (utilization, mono vs. color, trends, etc.), service activity (errors, repairs, etc.)
6. Automatic, consolidated cartridge orders generated for each location and delivered to you for review and approval (no need for user to check toner levels) to initiate shipment.
7. One to three year, volume-based commitment based on invoices, 30 day metering
8. Perpetual Print Management Consulting to optimize and/or right size print environment
Here’s a quick schematic you can show your boss:
What about shipping delays?
Not to worry. Over 98% of destinations in the US are within a two-day delivery interval, with 47% next-day delivery. That’s not expedited–it’s business as usual under Carbon SiX. Here, find your facilities on the map to get an idea what it means for you:
Five Steps to Developing Your Print Management Plan
2.Assess current printer environment (through C6 Data Collection Agent) 30 Day Assessment advised
3. Collaborate and design a Print Management program based on assessment
4. Implement a turn-key Print Management program
5. Conduct Quarterly Reviews (to optimize and right size)
Reduce printing costs and increase printing efficiencies with Managed Print Service from Docupro. Call us today at 800-261-4216 or just click the Contact Us button to the left of this screen for more information
Lexmark Color MFP Product Line at a Glance
There are times when a picture–or a chart–is worth a thousand words.
Trying to grasp an entire product line is just such a case. The Lexmark line of color MFP (Multi Function Printer) products covers such a broad range of speeds, features, and capabilities that you can get a clearer idea if you consider then as a group before narrowing your focus on a particular machine. It’s a little like standing back to see the forest before you select a particular tree. This way you may find the optimum match between your requirements and the right machine.
The first thing you may notice are broad groupings: machines designed for individuals and small work groups, larger work groups, and finally whole departments or companies.
The next thing you may notice is that only the machines on the far right end have finishing capabilities: sorting, collating, stapling and the like.
You will not be surprised to see that as you go from the more basic end of the range to the most advanced, speeds (pages per minute or ppm) rise from 20 ppm to up to 55 ppm. You also find more features, such as hard disks, or duplex scanning, that is, the ability to scan both sides of a document automatically. Color touch screen control panels are standard on all but three versions of the product. Duplex output (printing on both sides of a sheet) is available in nearly all of the MFPs in the group.
A glance at the chart also informs you that Lexmark’s Embedded Solutions Framework (eSF) and applications are built into all but the most basic MFPs. That means that your MFP is capable of storing and remembering a wide range of specific applications devoted to accomplishing your specific tasks. That makes you and your people more productive.
But before you invest your capital in a particular machine, be sure that the solution is a good fit for the problems and challenges your organization faces. You can obtain a free consultation with one of Docupro’s document imaging specialists. We don’t want to just sell you a piece of hardware. We want to make sure that we help your business succeed.